Aiptek GS 510 Plus
- The Aiptek GS 510 is a small camera for the windshield of the car, which should offer more safety while driving with different features.
- In addition, it is also suitable for users who want to document travel routes through videos or in the event of an accident liked to have proof videos.
- The recording is done on optional micro-SDHC cards, which may have a capacity of between 4 and 32 gigabytes.
- Unfortunately, the 128 megabytes of internal memory only serves to secure settings.
- Travel documentation is facilitated by an integrated GPS receiver that can be linked to Google Maps.
- However, there are still no reviews or customer opinions that provide information on whether this works satisfactorily.
- A useful feature, however, is definitely the emergency recording button, which allows you to quickly start a video recording.
- Also, the large viewing angle of the lens of 160 degrees is very commendable.
- Sure, there are Dashcams that have even more features or come from a brand manufacturer.
- For these, however, more has to be spent more often.
German Road Stories #014 Neue Camera Test Dashcam Germany Papago Gs 510
Vorne habe ich jetzt eine neue Kamera. Die Aiptek Papago GS 510 www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00P0JSYP4?psc=1 redi…
Ich heiße Sascha und bin Fernfahrer in einem Gliederzug. Bei 130.000km im Jahr passiert ständig irgendwas. Meine persönlichenhttps://www.goophoto.com/aiptek-gs-510-plus.htmlDashcamsAiptek,feature,recording,video
The Aiptek GS 510 is a small camera for the windshield of the car, which should offer more safety while driving with different features. In addition, it is also suitable for users who want to document travel routes through videos or in the event of an accident liked to have...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features