Aiptek AHD A300
- An additional connection for the use of an external microphone is also part of his repertoire.
- So you can imitate the work of a video journalist with this trouser pocket device.
- Unfortunately, the manufacturer has completely renounced the optical magnification.
- Instead, the hobby filmmaker has 4x digital zoom at his disposal.
- Due to the lack of an optical image stabilizer, it is virtually impossible to get sharp images “in action”.
- In my collection of exceptional cameras, there is a model Camex Cellule Reflex CR 8, No.
- Together with a beautiful set of long-focal-length lenses, it stood unused in the showcase for the last few years.
- On these 6 pages you will learn from schmalfilm how to overhaul a Camex Cellule Reflex CR 8.
- Only scarce lighting conditions below 50 lux bring the Panasonic slightly out of step, here the noise increases slightly, while simultaneously losing the contours of sharp.
- At the Tonalitat and the directional effect of the microphone capsules there is nothing to complain about.
- So that the own video recordings can fully exploit the potential, the autofocus ensures the appropriate sharpness.
- Guides how to focus properly to get sharp shots.
- On these 2 pages videofilmen (1/2010) explains the technology of the Sony R CMOS sensor and how the image sensor can work in low light.
Aiptek Ahd A300 Test
1440 x 10880 p=30fps wvga 848 x 480 p = 60fps.
Aiptek Ahd A Test
video of AHD a300 HD video cam, as you can see its not quite as high quality as promoted, but it’s definitely cheapest….