Abus Sportscam Full HD Set (TVVR11002)
- In practice, the Sportscam Full HD lives up to its name.
- The shots are of good quality and light conditions that are far from the optimum, are well mastered.
- Despite the wide angle of 170 degrees, nothing disappears in the corners of the picture.
- Small criticism is at most the non-removable battery.
- The now offered a Sportscam under the same manufacturer is surprised, however, very.
- On closer examination, the striking similarity to the Aiptek SportyCam Z3 Full HD, which is not so expensive and also has a bicycle holder, is striking.
- In addition to the remote control with start-stop recording function, a transparent housing is delivered, which is to allow a depth of up to 20 meters with the small camera.
- That may be interesting, but the lens does not have the required photosensitivity, since from 5 meters depth the intensity of light under water is already significantly reduced – 20 meters are illusory for photos and videos.
- Buyers report on amazon of an unpleasant smell of the small action cam, which can be perceived even after a long time in the fresh air and is very disturbing felt.
- In shadow areas, the quality quickly breaks and the picture starts to rush.
- The toning (fish eye effect) in the border area is quite annoying for a camera of this price range and if the movements are too fast, the quality also suffers.
- Bottom lineBecause you decide for the original of Aiptek or the Abus version, is only a matter of money, which one can create better at other actioncams and better bid a much higher image quality.
- But the international group can now do more than padlocks and closing systems.
- With the Sportscam Full HD you have entered the hard-fought market of action cams.
- We show how the small camera beats in model making use.
Abus Sportscam Full Hd Set (Unboxing + Review)
Amazon Link: www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008B5Y1R4/ref=as_li_ss_t…
Abus Sportscam Trailer
First Trailer of the new ABUS Sportscam Full HD. For more action visit: www.sportscam.abus.com/int/