A-rival CarCam Small
- The Dashcam a-rival CarCam Small was launched in 2014 as a smaller example of a product category.
- From there, it records the traffic in the road ahead and also documents events triggered by unexpected movement in the parked car.
- The photo and video recordings can be used as proof of the occurrence of unclear accidents and accidents.
- At the same time, it is important to ensure that unobtrusive images of strangers and vehicles are deleted promptly for privacy reasons.
- Strong and WeakThe Dashcam captures videos in Full HD format with the minimum required frame rate of 25 fps.
- The product data sheet also specifies a shooting angle of 130 degrees and specifies a loop method as the default recording mode.
- The image and sound material is stored in anless loop; only sections that have been appropriately protected will be permanently preserved.
- All data can be stored on a maximum of 32 gigabytes of microSD card.
- The camera uses a 300 mAh large battery, which is recharged via a cigarette lighter adapter.
- Her older sister pays to those who are well-rated in the of the product category and has about 30 percent more money to spend.
- In the variant “Small”, the device should benefit from the same technology and be worth the financial commitment.
A Rival Carcam Testfahrt Dashcam Video
Testvideo in 1080P/30fps mit der a-rival CarCam.
A Rival Carcam
A-rival CarCam befestigung zwischen Halterung und Haltebügel.https://www.goophoto.com/a-rival-carcam-small.htmlDashcamsCarCam,dashcam,recording,video
The Dashcam a-rival CarCam Small was launched in 2014 as a smaller example of a product category. From there, it records the traffic in the road ahead and also documents events triggered by unexpected movement in the parked car. The photo and video recordings can be used as proof of the...SubscriberGoo Photo - Devices Reviews & Features