- A front and a rear camera with a recording angle of 145 degrees are available to the car friend.
- This covers almost everything that happens in front of and behind the vehicle.
- The images are shot at 30 frames per second and in full HD quality.
- So they can spread well and did not push too close to each other.
- This has the advantage that it does not come to an unpleasant picture noise in poorer light conditions.
- In addition, a 3D noise reduction works on improved image quality.
- That is, it will take two shots with different exposure made and then merged.
- Thus, no details are missed in particularly bright or dark areas of the picture.
- Likewise, good quality video in both cameras is provided by the F2’s bright optics, each with six glass lenses.
- GPS and early warning systemThe creamy piece has a GPS module, which is not only responsible for displaying coordinates and optionally the speed in the video, but also serves as a track and as a lift assistant.
- In addition, you can optionally purchase a GPS log and a TPMS tire pressure monitoring system.
- Thus, one can also speak important data on the recording.
- When you subsequently play the 2.4-inch TFT color display, the speaker can be turned on.
- In addition to the two cameras, the all-round package also contains appropriate brackets, a connection cable and a car power supply.
Vico Marcus 5 Dual Camera (Both 1080p Hd) Car Dash Cam Review
The first dual car DVR I’ve tested that records full 1080p30 front rear. Full Purchasing info and Downloadable Samples here: http://
Vico Vation Marcus Dash Camera Review
VicoVation Marcus 5 available here: dashcamownersaus.com.au/product/vicovation–marcus–5-dual-channel-hd/ Use coupon