- Delivers passable videos, but sound lousy: quiet and distorted.
- Easy to handle, with remote control on the wrist, self-releasing andless recording.
- The automatic switch-off function ensures that the battery is not too heavily loaded.
- The Camileo X-Sports collects further plus points with the supplied remote control, the waterproof housing and a large number of attachment accessories
- However, there is only one electronically working image stabilizer.
- WiFi on boardWith the latest developments, WiFi is nowhere near lacking in a camera.
- The sporty, just 94 grams lightweight Camileo is the just, so that with her a remote control via smartphone app is possible.
- Thanks to the mini HDMI socket, you can also watch the videos and photos on the TV.
- Extensive accessoriesUsing the supplied protective housing, you can dive with the camera up to 60 meters depth.
- The remote control, which is attached to the wrist with a wristband, is waterproof, but only up to three meters.
- In addition, eight different mounting options are included.
- Due to the extensive Zubehors and the equipment an acceptable sum.
- However, there are reserves in the new development as described above: so an optical zoom and an optical image stabilizer had not been bad.
- Toshiba Camileo X-Sports Toshiba delivers the largest but not the heaviest model in the rectangular design.
- The monitor on the back offers a comprehensive yet clear German-language menu.
- The image stabilizer works well, movements are reliably compensated.
Toshiba Camileo Hd X Sport Unboxing
First review from fixYOURride13 We want to go little bit beyond cars and show stuff that can be used in motorsports or everyday
Roadtrip Toshiba Camileo X Sports P
Premier montage vidéo sur mon Roadtrip de Montréal à Chicago 17 au 27 avril 2016 Caméra : Toshiba Camileo X-Sports Musique :