- The Sony also has no problems with fast movements, which it took sharply in the. “Sound quality:” Sounds reverberant with something shrill high “; Extras: “131 minutes of battery life, Wi-Fi”; Sports Fitness: “Good, 91 grams, up to 5 meters waterproof”; Operation: “Simple”.
- The V version includes a bracelet remote control with a colored display.
- High-resolution in detail, very high data rate: 50 Mbit / s.
- In addition, the elongated design, which allows a good installation in various RC models.
- Picture and sound quality at Erstliga level, especially the sound is great!
- With a purchase price of almost 400 euros, the standard equipment but leaves to desire.
- The videos of the ‘100s are in practice too bright and a little blue, but apart from that show nice colors, although little contrast.
- Exposure control responds quickly, avoiding false exposures.
- With the tripod thread for the camera and the splash protection Sony collects points in the equipment.
- The picture quality is convincing – not least because of the image stabilizer.
- With the live remote (150 dollars), the camera can be operated via WiFi.
- The video image is pleasantly quiet and stable and looks almost professional.
- Mounted on a quadrocopter, the cam delivers blur-free images.
- Goods here still great, if one could increase the range of the WLAN on 200m by switch.
- From 10m the picture is gone, but otherwise it is sufficient.
- I have no experience how to use the cam as a webcam.
- Integrated FeatureWith a fixed focal length of 17.5 millimetric equivalent, you take the whole scene wide-ranging.
- However, there is no optical image stabilizer installed, which had the high-quality Zeiss Tessar lens set the crown.
- Fast vibrations caused by a rapid ride are compensated by the SteadyShot image stabilizer.
- A good light intensity of F2.8, on the other hand, helps when it is already a bit daunting.
- The minimum focusing distance of 30 centimeters should be maintained.
- With the help of the Live View remote control you can see the video image and coordinate five cameras simultaneously.
- Of course you can also transfer movies and photos from the camera to a mobile device or remotely control the actioncam over it.
- If the smartphone or tablet also has NFC, a transmission can take place solely by touching both devices. Via an HDMI output you can watch the video with the TV.
- In addition to the built-in stereo microphone, there is a microphone input for connecting an external microphone.
- ConclusionSony makes a good deal about the 67 grams very light Actioncam.
- In reports, it will still be clear whether the camera is just what it promises.
- On the right side of the housing there are two menu buttons next to an LC status display, the pressure point of which is very spongy.
Sony Hdr As100v Overview Review
This time we take a peek at my newest addition to my camera fleet with the latest Action Cam from Sony, the AS100V. I hope you
The Ultimate Sony Asv Action Camera Review
Full review of the Sony HDR AS100VR and the Live-View Remote Techmoan Blog: (Samples etc) goo.gl/1VZ2fb Sony Manual: