- The good housing with too small buttons and the terrible menubedienung promises not much.
- The new sensor, the good lens rings, the savvy Wi-Fi function, the viewfinder and the strong light then bring much more than expected – namely top quality.
- Thanks to its relatively compact size and the moderate weight of 2.3 kilograms including stray light and battery, the Henkelmann is also suitable for longer missions.
- Strong and weak With a diagonal of 1 inch, the sensor is relatively large. what makes a pleasant Hintergrundunscharfe possible.
- In full HD, you can take pictures at up to 120 frames per second, giving you room for 5x slow motion.
- The built-in lens covers a focal length range, which translates into 35 mm format equivalent to about 29 to 348 millimeters.
- As expected from a professional gadget, the Z150 offers quick access to manual settings: a dial adjusts to the zoom and sharp ring around the lens, allowing fast adjustment of aperture, gain and shutter speed.
Sony Pxw Z150 4k Video Camera Review
We review Sony’s new video camera: the PXW–Z150. This is a great UHD run and gun style camera with a few shortcomings. Check 4K
Review New Sony Pxw Z
Bad Low light performance from a big sensor? yep.