- These are ensured by the type NP-F970 battery, which lasts up to 14 hours, and by an integrated memory, which holds 32 gigabytes and thus saves about two hours of additional video recordings next to the memory card slot.
- This is obtained in difficult lighting conditions supported by the integrated LED light.
- The OLED viewfinder delivers a pin-sharp picture thanks to the 1.44 million pixels.
- So you can remotely control the camera via the smartphone or tablet or quickly and wirelessly transfer data to the Drittgerate.
- Also a renewal is the possibility to record SD recordings in DV.
- Thanks to the multi-interface shoe, the images can be refined by integrating external devices.
- ConclusionThe video camera has done the renovations visibly good.
- Although the 2000s were able to convince in variouss, the new features are a timely improvement and deserve a commendable mention.
- Thus, it also has a composite output in BNC execution, time code and the ability to enter user data.
- If you want to transfer files (again with an additional adapter) to a computer, special software from Sony must be installed on it.
Sony Hxr Mc2500 Camera Test
if you like my videos plz like and subscribe to my chanel 😀 some slow motion and no color correction Filmed with Sony HXR–
Sony Hxr Mc Closer Look | Settings | Overview
A in depth over view of the Sony HXR MC2500, in this video i will go though the various setting this camera has to offer.