- Ambitious filmmakers find in the PJ320 hardly interesting features, and newcomers and occasional filmmakers could hardly recognize an advantage over a smartphone, especially since you have this anyway.
- A camera like the PJ320 is not small enough to always be suspected.
- Neither in the picture quality nor in the equipment, the PJ320 can settle here clearly enough.
- For normal applications it makes a compact Sony HDR-PJ 320 a good figure, but with fast-moving subjects it has his difficulties.
- It brings along a decent basic equipment, even has a microphone connection – but unfortunately no headphone output.
- The small LED projector in the lid of the display can convince quite well with a brightness of 13 lumens even in bright surroundings.
- This way, the integrated projector can be used twice.
- On the other side, the 3-inch display is housed, which resolves with 230,000 pixels.
- RecordingFor the video recording, the MPEG4-AVCHD format is eligible, which allows Full HD with 50 frames.
- In addition, you can also select 50 fields and 1.440 and 720 resolutions.
- For extended sound recording, an external microphone can be connected, but unfortunately the headphone output is missing.
- AUDIo The SNR of the built-in microphone is absolutely fine.
- Sony HDR-PJ320E HARD COMPETITION Having the best camera in the world, the HDR-PJ320 has a significant positioning problem today.
Обзор Sony Hdr Pj320e Новая камера!
СПАСИБО ВСЕМ, КТО МЕНЯ ПОДДЕРЖИВАЕТ! Почта (для вопросов): firstname.lastname@example.org Твиттер: twitter.com/
Sony Hdr Pje [Video Test]
Shooting at night – Съёмка ночью.