- Although the CX130 is by no means a miracle of equipment in its class, it leaves the creative in the Wei Balance determination, the game with the aperture, the pinpoint focus or sharp relocation free hand.
- The control buttons are practically arranged and easy to operate with one hand.
- In the telephoto position the automatic focus was slow.
- The HDRCX130 recorded images a bit cooler (bluish) compared to the original, and blue and cyan tones were slightly grunty.
- In contrast, the cheaper of the two Sony’s scored worse with low ambient light: In addition to coarse-grained color noise, theers noticed especially faded colors.
- If you take into account the constructive conditions of the recording system, then the results are rather surprisingly good.
- In addition, it offers the best wide-angle effect and the most potent battery.
- Bright – so I have a lightening in low light.
- As I have stated so far, it fully fulfills my wishes.
- At the moment, I only use HD and then I convert it to SD format on the computer because my current computer is too slow to handle HD directly.
- My desire to be able to take good pictures in between is only partially fulfilled.
- For close-ups, especially in indoor shots, the pictures are usable.
- While filming the camera sufficiently quickly sharp, must? you wait a long time for photos.
- The picture quality is really good, in the dusk the focusing takes a little bit longer, but it works.
- Sony therefore already in the service (Geissler), here one thinks however, the noise belongs to the scope of supply (for them technically o.k.).
- As a layman, I can only say: All Tip Top (especially zoom, picture quality and display).
- The only small drawback is that the autofocus is extremely slow.
- It offers good picture and sound quality, an appealing focal length and useful additional functions.
- In addition, this camera has a 30x optical zoom with a good starting focal length of 29.8 millimeters.
- With regard to this feature, the CX 130 should be ahead of its competitors.
- In advanced mode you can even switch to a 42x optical zoom.
- The screen measures 3 inches (7.6 centimeters) at a standard resolution of 230,400 pixels.
- In addition, this camera has an optical image stabilizer, which should allow unadulterated shots while walking, a face and Lachelerkennung and nine different exposure modes.
- ers of this camera praise the good picture and sound quality and the appealing battery life of this model.
- However, a picture noise occurs in closed rooms.
- This camera is suitable for those who want to make an ambitious entry into the use of video cameras and want to fall back on a good and competitive device.
2011 Sony Handycam Hdr Cx130 Review And Test
This is my old channel with shit vids. New Camera, New Channel, Subscribe for better HD skateboarding videos- www.youtube
Sony Hdr Cx Test
Видеообзор компактной камеры Sony HDR CX130E. Подробное описание, характеристики, комментарии и отзывы, наличие.