- Memory sticks of any capacity even for video recordings.
- If this huge storage capacity should be exhausted, the handy DCR-SR36E can also record on a memory stick.
- But the lens has turned up a good deal: The lens system from Carl Zeiss is equipped with a 40x optical zoom and digital 2000x zoom.
- Of the zoom performance, the filmmaker can not only hope good: lenses that have such a large focal length, often suffer from distortion and aberrations.
- From the digital zoom, the ambitious video player may promise nothing at all: Since the image information blo? Calculated by the processor, the image quality could drastically decrease as more is zoomed.
- However, it can display widescreen format and is also sensitive to touch.
- In the menu, the user will also find the movie Roll Index and the Face Index.
- The camera marks certain sections of film and faces with them, which can then be used to jump backwards or forwards.
- This should make it particularly easy to find a specific spot in the recorded video.
Camcorder Zoom Testsony Handycam Dcr Sr36e
Testing the sr36e.
Sony Dcr Sre