- Thus, the SR 85 shows clearer and sharper images than the SR 42, but was allowed to perform poorly in low light conditions than this.
- However, this was not noticeable when shooting in bright light.
- In addition, this obviously reinforces the contrasts and the colors are lively.
- For example, the difficult colors blue and violet of the SR 85 were not displayed correctly and also showed artifacts in the form of lump formation.
- While the performance is acceptable, it is well below the expectations aroused by the SR42.
2008 Sony Handycam DCR SR85 Review And Test
I bought this in February 2013 for just $50.00 from a guy online. ZachTV18.
2008 Sony Handycam DCR SR85 60 GB Hard Drive
This has a 60 GB hard drive and records to memory stick duo cards too. It has night shot plus mode. 2.7 inch LCD screen. Thanks for