- In this case, the required resolution is lower, and the moving image gives a good impression of the action even without great visibility.
- On the other hand, the Sanyo CA 9 HD version, which is up to 1.5 meters waterproof, plays its part especially when taking pictures.
- Unfortunately, the CA 9 (waterproof up to 1.5 m) can not capture all the subtleties of the scanned motifs, the last bit of sharpness is missing and dirty contours and colorful grit drown the picture.
- Sharper, however, are video recordings in HD 720p / 30-frame mode.
- I turn exclusively documentation in the sports and tourism sector and cut, or
- Recording with Magix VDL) Already when unpacking the Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA9 I noticed the good workmanship of the camera.
- In addition, so far it has proven to be extremely robust – even in rainy weather.
- Meanwhile, I have the first recordings “in the box” and can not complain.
- However, there is a negative point for the somewhat undersized rechargeable battery (approx
- Hour – so you should get a replacement battery) and the included storage bag.
- I am sure that I will not use it for diving, although the indicated diving depth of 1.5 meters is indicated.
- The best advantages are: Waterproof 1.5 m, so you can simply rinse the lens disc with water and with a handkerchief blot clean / wipe, so you have no scratches!
- The display can be rotated 360 degrees, it allows itself to take pictures and thereby optimally place in the picture!
- With outstretched arm, several people can take self-photo.
- Switching single frame / burst and right: self-timer no / 2sec / 10sec).
- We photograph (already for 10 years synonymous with other cameras) to 99% with the flash off, that makes more beautiful photos and with 2 sec.
- If you like to flash, you can also buy a strong slave flash that works without connection.
- We have an original battery and 2 cheap replacement batteries (about 10 Euro / St.).
- Euro, it allows water depths up to 3m and gives an additional security!
- We always have the camera with us and take many, many photos u.
- Photos can be shot while filming – without interrupting the movie.
- The recordings are stored on flash memory cards.
- Therefore, less energy is needed overall, which protects the battery.
- The Sanyo VPC-CA9EX is available in the colors black and red and comes first for a price of about 650 Australian dollars on the market.
- Since it can dive only 1.5 meters deep, it is not necessarily recommended for a snorkel gear – too fast you can accidentally dive deeper.
- Due to his pistol grip it was not allowed to hold his hand well when swimming.
- It is well suited for use in bad weather, on boat trips or in the snow.
- The videos can be captured at rates of 30 or super fast 60 frames per second.
- Recordings are saved to either SD or SDHC card.
- Ideal for boat or sleigh rideThe Sanyo Xacti CA9 is waterproof to a maximum depth of 1.5 meters.
- Since this is not too deep, you should probably do without a dip in the pool with the CA9 – unless it is ensured that the camera does not dive too deep.
- However, the CA9 may not be intended for the dive, but is well protected from rain or spray and can be taken out of the bag in the snow without fear.
- Bring color into play both: The black CA 9 wears on request also green or red-black, the WH 1 dresses on request in white, yellow or combines Turkis with white.
Sanyo Xacti Vpc Ca9 Unboxing Video
Matt unboxes ths Xacti CA9 in this brief video and has a quick look around the camcorder.
First Time To Use My Sanyo Xacti Hd Vpc Ca Waterproof Camcorder
Sanyo Xacti HD VPC–CA9 waterproof first use test. I bought this on my way to see my nephew. It performs well in low light conditions
Sanyo Xacti VPC-CA9 GX High-Definition 720p Waterproof Camcorder, 9 MP, 5x Optical Zoom Dual Camera (Yellow)
- The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging.