- Rollei CarDVR-120 GPS in at dashcamtest.de on berichte.de: “Good workmanship, intuitive operation and a very good picture quality characterize this Dashcam.
- This has a high light intensity with F2.0, should therefore provide good images even in low light.
- WDR increases the dynamic range of a photo or video recording, so details are more visible in both dark and bright areas.
- The recording can be triggered or secured by means of movement or an emergency recording button.
- This ensures that accidents and damage are recorded in any case.
- Of course you can also record in the mode continuous recording the entire trip.
- If the memory card is full, old recordings are played over.
- Thanks to the loop function, you can also set shorter recording loops, such as one, three or five minutes.
- ConclusionThe 2.7-inch monitor lets you track the picture.
- As wonders if the estimated 189 euros are actually not a little too high.
Rollei Cardvr 120 Gps Bei Bewölkung
Rollei Cardvr Gps Bei Regen