- Miss you can in addition to more direct keys, especially a larger wide-angle range.
- The HDC-HS300, on the other hand, is a real treasure trove of possibilities for creative filmmakers; the touch screen and operating ring as well as the ability to intervene in sound and image certainly are better for this target group.
- The Panasonic HDC-HS300 takes a pioneering position with its clear image quality jump, numerous manual controls and superior equipment.
- Braun and Rottone did not fare as well as Bluntone and Gruntone in the HS300.
- The color saturation can be changed by the user himself – a function that produced satisfactory results in the.
- In addition, the HDC-HS300 produced very little image noise – especially in shots in bright ambient light no noise occurred.
- Good motion reproduction and sharp movements also gave the Panasonic HDC-HS300 very clear and no wiping effects again (see video below).
- It was as good as irrelevant, with which frame rate was recorded.
- Colors were reproduced on average well in the Dammerlicht.
- As a reference model, the editors still use the excellent Canon HF S100, to which the Panasonic HDC-HS300 could not quite match.
- The HS300 has new image sensors for this purpose: It is equipped with three 1/4 “CMOS sensors, which were actually able to capture the high resolution.
- Much ease of use – even for semi-professional work Also, the Panasonic HS300 comes with a 2.7-inch monitor on the market, which can also rotate forward.
- The operation should – so it promises Panasonic – be very simple.
- Thus, for example, an object can be marked on the touchscreen, the autofocus from this time selbststandig ” tracks ” (autofocus tracking).
- In addition, an electronic viewfinder is also available.
- The HS300 has many automatic settings that make shooting and taking pictures much easier.
- If you like to find the optimal exposure, you can go back to manual settings.
- Again, the operation is comfortable: Panasonic has in turn built the much-praised manual adjustment ring.
- It can be used to operate the central recording functions such as focus, zoom, aperture, shutter speed or white balance.
- For professional (re) s work, the accessory shoe and the microphone connector provide an external microphone.
- With its high resolution, the Panasonic HS300 already reaches today’s digital cameras.
- Since these offer partial video recordings in High Defintion, both device classes are more and more similar.
- With its three sensors, however, the HS300 was able to offer far better film shots and probably produce good videos even in low light environments.
- But already heard that when cutting then has such data masses, everything is very slow or the PC is overloaded.
- Audio The camera’s crosstalk distance is good, but the frequency response is cut off early enough so that crystal clear highs are not recorded.
- Resolution For the first time, Panasonic’s HS300 and SD300 models produce a high-definition, high-definition image.
- Thus Panasonic does not close to the competition, but even partially exceeds it.
- A year ago, Panasonic reversed the CMOS sensor.
Panasonic Hdc Hs300
GC Hosts Mike Agerbo and AJ Vickery show us how to get the most out of your home movies with the Panasonic HDC-HS300.
Panasonic Hdc Hs P
Panasonic HDC-HS300 1080 60i to 30p (was deinterlace)