- Photos (JPEG) and videos (AVCHD) are saved on SD or SDHC card.
- All four modes offer different data rates between 6 and 24 Mbps.
- Touchscreen and user-definable controlsThe Panasonic AG-HMC40 has a lens that can zoom in at a 12x optical zoom.
- The lens ring can be assigned user-selected functions.
- When focusing, the focus assist and view on the display can be magnified.
- The HMC40 has a 2.7-inch monitor that is touch-sensitive.
- For a comfortable operation the face recognition is still available.
- In addition, the zebra function helps to find poorly exposed areas in the image.
- Three controls can be freely assigned to functions so that the videographer can always make the settings that are most important to him quickly.
- In addition, it is praised quite favorably for this camera class: It should first come for a price of 3195 US dollars on the market.
- The conservation in practice now follows with this article, during which we immediately had the opportunity during the to include the new top model, the TM350 in the.
- The second important innovation is the active mode of the superior image stabilizer.
Panasonic AG-HMC40 Review
Learn more at HowNowVideo.com. In this video I review the Panasonic AG-HMC40 AVCHD camera. In between the larger HMC
Camera Tutorial Panasonic HMC 40
AUSOC Director of Technology, Frank Fitzmaurice, gives a comprehensive tutorial on the fundamentals of how to operate our new CC