- Finally, the wearer can record the videos in Full HD with a resolution of 1,440 x 1,080 pixels and achieve a semi-professional playback quality.
- In addition to the high wearing comfort and tight fit in use, the wearer benefits from a high quality lens, which provides much protection against dust and moisture.
- The relatively high luminous power still guarantees usable images in very cloudy skies, but one should not have any great hopes for good image quality when taking pictures in twilight.
- Two different recording modes are available as 1,080p at 30 frames per second and 720p at 60 frames per second.
- The built-in microphone records the surrounding noise and comments of the wearer at the same time.
- An extension with 32 GByte memory cards is possible.
- Onboard only “is the name of the” Impact HD “camera from the Australian brand Luquid Image.
- By integrating the lens into the driver’s goggles themselves, the viewer is as close to the pilot’s actual point of view as possible.
- Case The entire camera-relevant technology has been integrated into a full-fledged MX goggles.
Liquid Image Hd Video Goggles Review At Revzilla.Com
Liquid Image HD Video Goggles Review www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/liquid–image–impact–series–hd-video-goggles-single-
Liquid Image Impact Series P Video Goggles
Real POV: www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/194/42163/ITEM/Liquid–Image–Impact–Series–1080p–HD-Video-Goggles.aspx
Liquid Image XSC 367W Digital Camera With 1x Optical Zoom And 1-Inch LCD Screen (White)
- Camera records approximately 1,000 or more images or 30 minutes of video per 1GB of memory added.
- The Video Goggles have incredible audio capture with an included Wind Guard.
- The Impact Series HD can hold a Micro SD/SDHC Card up to 32 GB.
- With the use of a micro SD/SDHC card, the camera is capable of recording thousands of photos or hours of HD video and can be downloaded to a computer through the High Speed USB cable provided, or through a Micro SD/SDHC card.
- The Impact Series Goggle can be customized to fit a variety of single and dual vented lenses for different environments.
- The lenses are made of an optical Lexan material which is durable and impact resistant as well as 100% UV protected.
- The lenses come with an anti-fog treatment and include Iridium lens coating for accurate Light Transmission.
- The Outriggers can be pulled out to fit different styles of helmets.
- The Impact Series Goggles can be converted to Snow Goggles by changing the lens.