- Its Konica Minolta lens can be optically magnified 37 times.
- In addition, the GR-D818 was equipped with a noise reduction.
- The image noise, which increases especially in the high focal lengths, should be brought under control.
- Unfortunately, successful noise reduction often leads to a blurring, so lack of sharpness.
- Save energy with a video cameraThe JVC GR-D818’s response to the energy crisis is Auto Power Management System.
- For example, the large (2.7-inch) display has a ” Auto LCD Backlight Control ”.
- With it, the camera measures the ambient light and then adjusts the brightness of the display.
- Power-eating bright monitor lighting is only switched on in very bright ambient light.
- The power-saving principle is also noticeable when the monitor is folded.
- Then the GR-D818 automatically switches to the battery-saving standby mode.
- However, the display captures the eyepiece loss well: it reflects, but offers good visibility even in bright sunlight.
- Color representation good wide-angle effect Remote control supplied high battery capacity no viewfinder Even the middle representative of the JVC Trio scores with the same advantages as the other two.
- Because of its handy design, some filmmakers in the D 818 will see a remarkable alternative, although the Sony model HC 51 is a bit slimmer.
D818 BUDDIES ^_^
Camcorder und PC verbinden MAGIX Video deluxe 17
In diesem Video lernen Sie die verschiedenen Kabel kennen, die Sie für das Überspielen Ihres Videomaterials von der Camera auf