JVC Everio GZ-HD320
- But it is not only priced to smaller dimensions: its weight and size make it the most compact HD film-maker.
- The GZ-HD320 showed very slight weaknesses when playing the Gruntones.
- The colors are rendered very saturated, making them appear brilliant, but also a little darker than in reality.
- In addition, the image noise was comparatively moderate in the environment in bright light.
- However, the sharpness of the pictures was not really bad.
- Faint in the dark and DammerlichtBewegungen could reproduce the JVC Everio GZ-HD320 relatively well.
- There were no wiping effects during fast movements, but artifacts had to be detected (see heavily compressed YouTube video below).
- Less well, the HD320 was in video recording in low light in the area.
- Above all, the color reproduction suffered in this recording situation: The colors seemed ” dull and pale ”, so the editors.
- In addition, the sharpness of the recordings decreased even further and the picture noise increased.
- Overall, the JVC Everio GZ-HD320 is particularly suitable for those videographers who attach great importance to ease of use and filming especially in low light conditions, is the assessment of theers.
- Otherwise, the GZ-HD320 also showed weaknesses, but compared to other models in this class – an average size? show.
- The JVC Everio GZ-HD320 invite to the increased use of the Internet: The videos can be very easily and quickly downloaded to the Internet platform YouTube.
- In addition, the HD320 is optimized for handling Apple devices.
- So the data can also be easily transferred to the iPhone or an iPod – only one must be handled via iTunes, so that the clips receive the appropriate format.
- In addition, should be able to create very fast DVDs from the recorded material.
- The JVC Everio GZ-HD320 hits the side of Apple owners and Internet users.
- But that does not necessarily deter – synonymous for Vielfilmer the HD320 was interesting.
- In the case of sunshine or glaring headlights, a viewfinder is an advantage for video and still images.
- If the 320er plays the serious powerhouse, then the small 300er mimics the bird of paradise: JVC dresses him also in black, red and blue.
- For example, the title of the smallest and lightest HD cams in the, also with the largest optical zoom (20x).
Jvc Gz Hd320 Test
JVC GZ–HD320 Test.
Frauenburg Trail Jvc Everio Gz Hd Hd Test
Filmed on a trail near Frauenburg Germany (just outside Idar Oberstein) in UXP quality (1920×1080 24Mbps) used x.v. Color (
300W Continuous Video Ring Light For JVC EVERIO GZ-HD620, HD500, HD300, HD320, HD30, HD7, HD3, HM300, HM500, HM400, HM200, HM320, HM1, MS230, MS100B, MS120, MS250, MS100, MS130, X900, HM100U
- It’s Particularly suitable for portrait and macro photography in a working range of 2cm to approx.
- The Ring Light is applicable on all tripods with 1/4 thread.
- A use of compact cameras or the setting of the automatic program system of your SLR with this continuous light is possible.
- The Bracket can be attached directly on 1/4 inch threads on tripods.
Durable Pro Grade 72 Inch Full Size Tripod With 3 Way Pan-Head, Bubble Level Indicator, 3 Section Aluminum Alloy Lock In Legs For Sony FDR-AX1, FDR-AX100, NEX-EA50UH, NEX-FS700U, NEX-FS100U, HVR-Z7U, HXR-NX70U, HVR-Z5U, HXR-NX3, PMW-EX3, PMW-EX1, PMW-F3L, PMW-300, PMW-300K1, PMW-100, PXW-Z100, HXR-MC2000U, HXR-MC1500p, HXR-MC1000p, HXR-MC50U, HXR-NX5U, HXR-NX3, HXR-NX70U, HXR-NX30U, HDR-AX2000, HDR-FX1, HDR-FX7, HDR-FX1000, HDR-CX900 Camcorders Plus Convenient Backpack Style Carrying Case
- Tripod has a 3 way Pan-Head for easy Tilting, a Bubble Level Indicator and 3 Section Aluminum Alloy Lock in Legs for easy height adjustment.
- Includes an easy to carry backpack style case for extra convenience.
- Supports my Sony PMW EX1 and that’s a heavy disc video camera.
- I’m planning on buying another one, along with my new Sony PMW EX3.
- I’m a video producer and I am telling you this is worth it.
- It has two leveling bubbles that don’t agree with each other.
- The head does not move smoothly from side to side and unless you weigh the tripod down or attach it to the ground there is enough resistance to push the whole tripod over even with everything loosened up just be trying to move too far to the left or right.
- It has a pretty sturdy frame but everything including the gears that move the center supporting rod up and down.
- Maybe if you have a really heavy camera it will work as it should but this was not built to last if you really use a tripod a lot.
- I had to return the tripod as it is too flimsy to support such a camera, even though the camera was within the weight specs.
- The mount is on an “L-shaped” piece of plastic, in which it bounce and wiggles on.
- I wouldn’t use this tripod for anything other than still cameras, and maybe lighter ones at that.
- Also, when I opened the package, the plastic carrying handle was broken off.
PK Power HDMI Cable Cord For JVC HD Everio GZ-HD320 GZ-HM320BUS GZ-HD300 HD300A Camcorder
- COMPATIBILITY: Please see full list of compatible models in the Product Description
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We are USA based Company that Wants your Repeat Business so, if You Do Not Like our Product or Don’t Want It For Any Reason, We Will Happily Accept The Return and Give You Your Money Back.
- We would be glad to solve any problem for you within 24 hours.
- Your support to our business and your patience on the matter will be really appreciated.
30 Days Money Back Promised
60 Days Free Exchange With Paid Return Label
360 Days Anytime Worry-Free Warranty!<