- The ninja flies very agile and direct and not at all, as one had thought of a multicopter.
- Cyclic inputs are implemented very accurately, the locking behavior is almost as direct as one is used to from a helicopter.
- You also have to adjust to a different, less direct response to pitch.
- Be it the fast flight after work or the welcome change on the airfield – you just have fun? with the 3D multicopter.
- But JR once again offers a complete package that is consistent and everything fits together perfectly, the mechanics and the electronics.
- Alternatives on the market, a consistently high quality and good support have convinced me.
- If you are looking for a 3D quadrocopter that takes up little space, can be flown in the tightest of spaces, and has lots of fun? power is exactly right with the NINJA 400 MR.
- Somehow, I always hung around with the Ninja 400MR from JR.
- Unlike most other 3D quads, the ninja is not symmetrical, but has a more swept silhouette.
Jr Multicopter Ninja 400mr
NINJA 400MR is a very unique 3D quadcopter which enable you to do 3D flight. The motor can reverse its rotation quickly and you
Jr Propo Ninja Mr D Quadcopter
JR Propo Ninja 400 MR 3D quadcopter.