- The smallest cam from the Hero family is waterproof without Schutzgehause and records satisfying videos in Full HD.
- The only one in the copes well with backlit reflections.
- Although the lack of display may interfere at the beginning, after successful pairing with the smartphone all important settings can be made.
- But the form factor in particular gives her advantages that her big sister can only envy.
- Its compact dimensions make it easier to attach than the big GoPros.
- Although the blurring of the ground looks very fast during fast rides, one can no longer speak of detail.
- Whereby it makes almost no difference which angle one has set – a clear indication that this is not a purely optical problem, but also the processor does not really follow.
- Practical are the brackets – especially those with a small ball head.
- In the image quality you have to accept the other Heros smears.
- A special feature of the GoPro Hero4 Session is the one-button operation.
- The disadvantages are the non-replaceable battery and the heat development with long recording time to mention.
- Also the rich offer of accessories and brackets knows? to please.
- That’s why we can only recommend the camera to budget-minded adventurers who value the compactness of the.
- The Hero 4 is once again shrunk significantly, according to the manufacturer, this is the smallest and lightest GoPro camera ever.
- This is the smallest and lightest GoPro ever.
- At such small dimensions technically a few drawbacks had to be made.
- In addition, the battery is firmly installed, so it can not be easily changed.
- The battery life is about two hours, according to the manufacturer, when it is used for Full HD shooting at 30 frames per second.
- There is also a burst mode and a time-lapse mode available.
- Minimalist operation and WLANThe camera house has almost no controls.
- Only one recording button graces the case on the top.
- In addition, the remote control with the separately available Smart Remote is possible.
- Waterproof even without a protective caseThe camera comes without a waterproof case.
- However, it is already waterproof to a depth of 10 meters.
- That’s enough for many applications, such as surfing.
- The camera recognizes which camera is recording better sound and then feeds the audio recording with this microphone.
- This is how to minimize disturbance caused by wind and water, for example.
- The fact that you can do without an extra housing makes the use of the camera even more variable.
- For limitations, however, ensures the built-in battery and that the operation must largely vonstatten by smartphone.
Gopro Hero 4 Session Review!
Mini Gopro! Hero Session Full Review, Tests, Comparison Footage (Wired)
If you hate GoPro’s rectangular shape, your prayers have been answered! Sort of. We took the new HERO4 Session into rivers,
GoPro HERO Session
- Perfect for the first–time GoPro user, or as a second camera, HERO Session is our simplest camera to use.
- So small, so simple, HERO Session is perfect to take on any adventure.