- The picture quality is convincing and the wide angle provides unique shots.
- It fits very well and properly mounted, it sits rock solid.
- The picture quality is the best in the field and the range of accessories great. and useful.
- Countless holder variants make every imaginable positioning possible.
- The case is waterproof, the wide-angle top, but tends at 170 ° to image distortion.
- Saved up to 56 minutes of film on a memory card, which is then easily read on the calculator.
- The Naked comes without brackets and you can get, for example, at www.helmkamera-systeme.de the necessary for a self-sufficient accessories.
- Bought LCD display, wanted to update, somehow does not work?.
- For this purpose, variouss had to be carried out to obtain extraordinary perspectives.
- Preparations also included the selection of the right helmet camera.
- The team used the helmet cameras not only in the classic sense of the bicycle helmet.
- For almost 200 euros you get a helmet and a handlebar mount included.
- Unfortunately, pictures during the trip were mostly associated with artistic deposits.
Gopro Hd Helmet Hero In Depth Review 1080p
photographybytj.com In this video I give a review of the gopro helmet hero hd and it’s key features. I show all of the
Gopro Hd Helmet Hero Unboxing And Sample Footage
Unboxing my new GoPro HD Helmet Hero and showing some footage For more info on firearms laws and news – check out The Gun
GoPro Helmet HERO Wide Camera
- Attach them to your favorite helmets and gear
Quick-releae polycarb waterhousing is bomb-proof and waterproof to 100′.
- The Helmet HERO is also waterproof and quick-release mounts to bikes, kayaks, skis, cars and more.
- Use a 2GB card to shoot 56 minutes of TV resolution 30 fps video with immersive sound.
Sony BP-U90 Rechargeable Lithium-ion 14.4 Volt, 85Wh Battery Pack For The PMW-EX1, PMW-EX1R, PMW-EX3, PMW-F3, XDCAM EX Camcorders
- The battery information displayon LCD is available even while the camera power is off (not on EVF).
GoPro Wi-Fi BacPac For Original Hero HD & Hero2 Cameras
- PROS: Provides excellent control over your camera from a mobile device.
- I used it with an Android tablet as well as an Android phone, and both worked with the BacPac flawlessly.
- I really like having the extended range of controls available in the app.
- After updating to the latest firmware as of 11/15/2014, there is no mention of Bluetooth connectivity.
- It’s bulky, but keep in mind it is a few years old and the newer cameras have wi-fi built in, so the bulk of this device, back a couple years, is not a big deal.
- At this point, if somebody was interested in purchasing this, I’d recommend saving a little more cash and instead purchase one of the newer Gopro cameras that already have wi-fi.
- The GoPro camera has to have its software updated and the BacPac must also be updated.
- The key seems to be to make sure the firmware is updated properly.
- When I first tried to update the firmware several months ago, the instructions told me to have the Bacpac connected to the camera but I found I had a difficult time getting it to work.
- I just removed it and plugged it into the computer and that seems to be the trick.
- I haven’t had a problem updating since then and I have updated a few of these.
- I’m not going to review GoPro’s lack of competence when it comes to delivering advertised features on time as they consistently fail in that respect with regard to the WiFi apps but hopefully they’ll eventually come out with those things sooner rather than later, although I won’t hold my breath.
GoPro HD Motorsports Hero
- Impact-resistant housing is waterproof to 180 ft (60 meters)
GoPro&rsquos HD Motorsports HERO is the world&rsquos highest performance 1080p HD on board video and still photo racing camera.
- Professional quality 1080p, 960p, and 720p HD resolutions records the action at 30 frames per second (60 fps in 720p).
- GoPro&rsquos obsession with sound has conquered the wind.
- At 85 mph on a motorcycle, you&rsquoll enjoy the throaty sound of your motor, not the wind.
- Inside even the quietest street cars, hear the pull of your motor&hellipnot the drone of the wind and road.
- The camera can also shoot automatic 5MP time lapse photos at 2/5/10/30 and 60 second intervals during your drive or ride, hands free.
- Included are mounts for two helmets and three vehicles, as well as a suction cup for maximum versatility and convenience.
- With optional accessories, you can also plug the camera into a wall outlet, cigarette lighter, or with any USB-compatible power adapter, wire it directly to your vehicle&rsquos electrical system.
- Waterproof to 180’ / 60m and protected from rocks and other hazards thanks to its removable polycarbonate housing.
- Replacement housings and lens kits are available, making repairs or refurbishing your HD HERO camera affordable and convenient.