- Garmin has announced a new car camera for the early summer of 2017, the Dash Cam 65W.
- This provides high definition video of what’s happening in front of the windshield of a vehicle.
- This makes it useful, for example, for documentation in case of an accident.
- Since it can be controlled by voice commands, it is particularly suitable for users who shy away from handling too small buttons.
- Strong and weakThe Dash Cam lens covers a viewing angle of 180 degrees, so the entire area in front of the car should be detected.
- The image control or playback is done on a 2-inch display.
- Thanks to an integrated GPS module, the car camera also records the date, time, location, driving direction, speed and position.
- Since the Dash Cam has a WLAN module, media can be comfortably shared on the Internet via an app.
- Value for moneyThe Dash Cam 65W is due to be launched in June 2017 on the German market.
- It even goes higher and is still available for about 200 euros.
Garmin Dash Cam 65w Review And Overview
This is a video review of the Garmin Dash Cam 65W including a Menu and Settings Overview/Walkthrough. Please help grow my
Garmin Dash Cam Comparison And W Full Comparison
Footage comparison for the Garmin Dashcam 45, 55 and 65W. Keep in mind the setup in this video was not ideal so the 55, in 4K
Garmin 010-12530-03 Parking Mode Cable
Garmin Dash Cam 65W
- Provides advanced driver alerts for forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for red light and speed cameras and “Go” alerts.