- This is equipped with a GPS module and can send recordings via WLAN to smartphones or tablet PCs.
- Thus, the compact camera is particularly suitable for users who want to evaluate trips, for example, for the documentation of tours.
- Of course, it can also be used to record accidents or vandalism in the parking lot.
- In addition, the camera has a snapshot function, with the images outside the car are possible.
- In addition to the image material, the position, speed and direction of travel are also stored – important for later evaluations.
- On request, the camera warns of collisions, unintentional lane changes and reminiscent of the departure at a green traffic light.
- The image control or playback is done on a 2 inch display.
- The memory is a microSD card, which is included.
- According to the manufacturer, the Dash Cam 55 comes for about 200 euros soon on the market.
- This does not seem too much in terms of the many useful features.
Garmin Dash Cam 55 Test In Various Light Conditions
I think it is a great dash cam! * Voice Control (works perfectly) * Forward collision warning (works perfectly) * Go Alert feature (works
Garmin Dash Cam Comparison And W Full Comparison
Footage comparison for the Garmin Dashcam 45, 55 and 65W. Keep in mind the setup in this video was not ideal so the 55, in 4K
Garmin Dash Cam 55
- It also captures high-quality 1440P eyewitness video recordings and provides advanced driver alerts for forward collision and lane departure warnings Plus Red light and speed cameras.
- NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device.