- Documenting Accidents with Event DetectionAs soon as power is applied to the Garmin Carcam, it automatically records in HD quality at 30 frames per second.
- If you want to document a damage that has just been incurred, you can take the camera out of the suction cup holder and take close-up pictures of the accident.
- Small Monitor and MicrophoneWithin the current drive you can follow the recordings on the 2.3 inch small LC display, later you insert the microSD into the PC or transfer the data via USB cable.
- Since the Dashcam has a microphone that picks up the noise inside the car, you can also announce important data for video recording.
- For example, where you are at the moment or which license plate has an overtaking car.
- The package includes a four-gigabyte microSD card.
Garmin 10 Dash Cam Review
If you’re ready to invest bigger bucks into a dash cam. I just blew 230$ CAD on a Garmin dash cam. The name itself is solid by
Garmin Dash Cam With Sandisk Pixtor Gb (Test )
Early test footage of the new Garmin Dash Cam at 6am going to work. No exposure adjustments. There will be more as I get around