- Their concept as a hybrid solution is original, but in some aspects it seems to have stopped halfway or to have been artificially limited.
- It is well-suited for companies or schools as ‘egg-laying woolly milk sows’ thanks to good results with simple, automated operation.
- Everyone who is looking for a practical Alleskonner with future option, should access here.
- Versatility and is therefore suitable both as a standalone camera for independent filmmakers as well as a secondary camera for major productions.
- In fact, it should bring the two worlds of photography and videography closer together.
- Where the focus was clearly placed on the cinematic area.
- However, let the handle turn on the right side.
- Thus, it is possible to hold the camera comfortably while shooting in front of the chest or stomach.
- Especially since the touch screen display is also tilted and therefore easy to see.
- The permanently installed lens covers a focal length range between 27 and 273 millimeters (corresponding to full format).
- Although it offers extensive possibilities, but lets the super-wide-angle range.
- It is incomprehensible why the lens was not equipped with a zoom rocker.
- Although manual zooming offers advantages, homogeneity is not one of them.
- An optical image stabilizer, on the other hand, ensures quiet images.
- A data rate of 305 megabits per second is possible.
- Although there are two card slots, the two cards can not be used simultaneously.
- Another plus is the support for 4: 2: 2 color sampling.
- The scope of supply also includes a viewfinder lens, which is placed on the display and allows a better view in difficult ambient light.
- However, the touch display can not be used any more; Instead, a mini-joystick sits on the back of the handle to replace it.
- Audio equipment downgradesThe camera is equipped with a stereo microphone and has various audio presets for different recording situations.
- However, XLR connectors for professional microphones and extensive sound control have been omitted.
- Instead, there is a jack jack for external microphones.
- However, the company clearly puts the emphasis on the video features – even if the form factor initially suggests otherwise.
- The camera lacks certain Einstellmoglichkeiten especially in terms of sound to be settled in the professional camp.
- However, their peculiarities such as 4: 2: 2 color sampling and high-bit-rate recording certainly open doors in this area.
- The journal Videoaktiv is also enthusiastic about the image quality and the handling of the camera, which is viewed under these aspects at a moderate price of 2,000 EUR.
- Canon has developed the XC10 for this very realistic scenario from the world of advertising agencies.
- The new design, with its revolving side handle and cubic body reminiscent of a shrunken C100, may be ergonomic for video and photo, but can true filmmakers and photographers live without interchangeable optics?
- With her video and photo are now finally grown together to a device.
Canon Xc10 4k Camcorder “Real World Review”
Read the full write up of the Canon XC10 as well as check out 4K Sample Footage from the Real World. froknowsphoto.com/CC
Canon Xc Hands On Review
We take a look at Canon’s 4K-capable camcorder(http://bit.ly/CanonXC-10), aimed at amateurs and professionals. With the demand